If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk {VERSI}

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk 1.49

 

Version : 1.49

 

Category : Books & Reference

 

Android Requires : 2.2 and up

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk 1.49

Join young Gerald McGrew in this interactive book app as he travels the globe in search for the most unusual animals for his very own "New Zoo, McGrew Zoo"! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and follow along with three fun ways to read! Come along and discover a zoo like you've never imagined, through the eyes of Gerald McGrew and the great Dr. Seuss!

Explore If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- FOLLOW along with three fun ways to read!
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words
- TAP objects to hear their name read aloud

Designed for children ages 3-6

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Reviews Are In:
- 4.5 out of 5 stars! - Digital Storytime
- Another excellent omBook from Oceanhouse Media! - Smatoos

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at support@omapp.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia

Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2011 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss on the App Store on iTunes
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss on the App Store. Download If I Ran the Zoo - Dr

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk Latest Version | Ron Apk
If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk+Latest Version 24M Books And Reference+If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk If I Ran the Zoo. Format: Hardcover ISBN: 978-0-394-80081-3

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss - Apk - Android Apps Free ...
35 Dr. Seuss apps on sale 30-75% OFF this week only! Another excellent omBook from Oceanhouse Media! - Smatoos 4.5 out of 5 stars! - Digital Storytime

Amazon.com: If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss: Appstore for Android
"But if I ran the zoo," said young Gerald McGrew, "I'd make a few changes. That's just what I'd do." I just wish they also had "If I Ran the Circus" in this app.

if i ran the zoo - dr. seuss.apk
if i ran the zoo - dr. seuss - download at 4shared. if i ran the zoo - dr. seuss is hosted at free file sharing service 4shared.

Get If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk - Hox Apk
Apk Review If I Ran the Zoo (Classic Seuss): Dr. Seuss: 9780394800813: Amazon If I Ran the Zoo (Classic Seuss) and over one million other books are available for

App Shopper: If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss (Books)
If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss iOS Universal. Join young Gerald McGrew in this interactive book app as he travels the globe in search for the most unusual

App If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss APK | Best Apps & APK
Hi, here we provide you APK file of "App If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss APK" to download and install for your mobile. It's easy and warranty. Let go download steps >>

If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss - Android Apps on Google Play
If I Ran the Zoo Awesomemy grandson loves to get my phone and listen to Dr.Suess. He's timeless and lots of fun. Wish you had all his books!

Free If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk | Apk Apaan
If I Ran the Zoo - Dr. Seuss apk New Android 2.1 and up size 24M Books & Reference 1.36 Free Torrented is not just a bittorrent site.


_= Download =_
Previous
Next Post »